Responsive Car Dealership Website With Bootstrap 4 and ES6 Course
THIS COURSE IS NOT A TUTORIALIn this course we will create Create Responsive Car Dealership Website from SCRATCHDuring the course you will work with- HTML5 to setup the structure for the webiste
– Bootstrap 4 to add elements to the website
– CSS3 to style the website
We will create website from scratch without any third party libraries or plugins.
During the course we will explore
– Where to download google custom fonts
– Choose the colors for the website
– Download free stock images
– The Download free stock video
– Download free stock loading images
– The Download free icons for the website.
– How to work with @media queries
We will start a course by creating a navbar with logo, links and social media icons. The navbar will be responsive so on the smaller screen size the links and social icons will not be displayed and navbar toggler button will be displayed instead. As the user clicks the navbar toggler button the links will be displayed.Next we will create a header section with a background image and title on the left hand side. We will animation to the header so every 20 seconds the image will zoom in and move to the left.
- Text Editor
- Web Browser
- Knowledge of HTML5
- The Knowledge of CSS3
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 4